Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Add Cell Spacing or Border to Main Table

Old Dec 2, 2009, 03:15 AM
maxhugen

17 posts · Feb 2009
Australia
How/where can I modify the main table that creates the center column and sidebars? By default, there is a dashed border between them.

I'd like to have either cell spacing with no border (to let the background show through), or simple set the border to the same color as the background.

MTIA
Old Dec 2, 2009, 01:55 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
that is caused by the 'border-right: dashed 1px #CCCCCC;' in the option AOT->Style & configure SIDEBARS->LEFT sidebar style (and the othere) just set the 1px to 0px