Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Can't access my pages

Old Dec 1, 2009, 09:15 AM
makeitrein

10 posts · Nov 2009
Hello.

My computer gives the error "Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jordan1/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahulapa/functions/bfa_footer.php:128) in /home/jordan1/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 865"

Line 865 reads
Code:
header("Location: $location");
I removed the line... and I didn't get the error! Nor did I get anything else besides white space on the page.

Any assistence would be appreciated.
Old Dec 1, 2009, 01:40 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) what version of Atahualpa and Wordpress?
2) what change did you make before this happened?
3) If you edited any of the Atahualpa code, what did you use to edit it - name of program?

you coud just replace the module with fresh copy
Old Dec 1, 2009, 02:12 PM
makeitrein

10 posts · Nov 2009
Thanks for replying juggledad.

The problem seems to be growing.

Now, I can't even access my wordpress account.

I get a long list of errors:

Code:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jordan1/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahulapa/functions/bfa_footer.php:128) in /home/jordan1/public_html/wp-login.php on line 290

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jordan1/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahulapa/functions/bfa_footer.php:128) in /home/jordan1/public_html/wp-login.php on line 302

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jordan1/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahulapa/functions/bfa_footer.php:128) in /home/jordan1/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 662

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jordan1/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahulapa/functions/bfa_footer.php:128) in /home/jordan1/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 663

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jordan1/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahulapa/functions/bfa_footer.php:128) in /home/jordan1/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 664

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jordan1/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahulapa/functions/bfa_footer.php:128) in /home/jordan1/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 865
I added some php code to the bfa_footer. I am using the current version of Wordpress and atahualpa

How can I replace the module?

Thanks for your time Juggledad. I appreciate it that someone is trying to help my baby website.
Old Dec 1, 2009, 03:25 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
download another copy of the theme from here: http://wordpress.bytesforall.com/?p=81
unzip it on your computer
ftp the module you changed to your host
see if everything works.
Old Dec 1, 2009, 03:51 PM
makeitrein

10 posts · Nov 2009
THANK YOU JUGGLEDAD!!

Please expect a small donation in the upcoming week.