Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] Trouble changing background & text colors in the Comment Form and Submit But

Old Nov 5, 2009, 04:15 PM
summae

2 posts · Nov 2009
Hi,
I've volunteered to create a new website for a local non-profit arts organization. I'm in the process of using your theme for both the transition site and the future complete redesign.

In working on the transition site, I've needed to adapt your theme to the current colors of the live (mostly static) site. While I've been successful in changing everything else, the comment forms, including the name, email, website, and textarea, as well as the submit button have me stumped. The site is revolvingmuseum.org/wordpress-beta. I'm trying to make the background blue (#1B5A95), and the text white.

I apologize in advance for the colors I've currently inflicted on your incredible theme, but the main site, revolvingmuseum.org, is currently using those colors for some reason incomprehensible to me. In the very near future I plan on completely changing that.
Old Nov 5, 2009, 05:48 PM
summae

2 posts · Nov 2009
Well, seems it somehow worked itself out enough to be legible...must have been caching or something, as when I went back to the site my updates had finally taken effect. They hadn't originally, although I did refresh.