I hope somebody can help me. I just can't get my German translation to work. There is always "1 comment to" or "logged in as" and other English remarks that are featured in the language file, but not translated in the site.
I have done the following stuff:
- dl'ed and installed PoEdit.
- edited the *.pot file with PoEdit, 2 errors occurred (at "% Kommentare") which are allegedly irrelevant
- uploaded the *.pot and *.mo to the server in the directory of the old *.pot file
- made sure that there is a de_DE.mo file in the wp-content/languages folder
- made sure that WP is in fact German (admin menu) and wp-config also has the entry
I do not know what else I could do. If you want to have a look, you can visit the blog at http://denkreiz.de . You can see that the feeds are not translated and when you click on a post and scroll down to the comments, the whole section is in English although I translated it completely.
I'd greatly appreciate any hint.