Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Put Form in Header

Old Oct 17, 2009, 11:29 AM
kippiper

135 posts · Jun 2009
Hi there!

I would like to put a sign up form in the header of a client's site. You can see the mockup of the site at the link below. Please note the green box on the left side of the header where I want to put the form.

http://www.bestbiztips.com/susankmorrow

Is this possible? Thanks!

Kip Piper
Old Oct 17, 2009, 01:37 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I see a green area on teh right side, but no green box on the left

Use the new widget area option and put a widget in the header - then you can put your form in it
Old Oct 17, 2009, 01:47 PM
kippiper

135 posts · Jun 2009
Too much caffeine! I have my rights and lefts backwards today. LOL!

Okay, I'm a real newbie with this stuff, so I am probably asking really basic questions. Please bear with me.

Where do I find the "new widget area option"?

Thanks so much!
Old Oct 17, 2009, 02:10 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
ATO->Add new WIDGET AREAS
Old Oct 17, 2009, 02:17 PM
kippiper

135 posts · Jun 2009
Okay, that was a total blond moment! I had previously looked but not seen.

Obviously I am not productive today. Time to get off the computer.

Thanks so much! I'll be adding to my donation later this week.

KIP