Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

cforms css styling with Atahualpa

Old Oct 16, 2009, 10:16 AM
waywardsister

1 posts · Oct 2009
We are using Atahualpa 3.2 and cforms 10.5 for a contact form and a self-assessment form that users can fill out and submit.

The problem we're having is how cforms displays...the page in question is here http://www.essentialmessage.com/self-assessment

I've been scouring the net to find out what I need to change in our theme's css in order for cforms to display correctly...no numbering of fields, and proper layout of boxes, etc. They are coming out jumbled in some cases, the spacing isn't good (see our contact page...http://www.essentialmessage.com/contact-us )

I am very new to css (learning as I go, I'm a writer by trade not a webmaster/designer), so please...if you know what I need to change, let me know as if I am 5 years old This plugin has a forum, but unfortunately it isn't very helpful. I was directed to a screencast that doesn't work and scolded to check the FAQ for the answer (which I had already done, only to find more directions to look at the non-existent screencast)

Thanks in advance for any assistance!