Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

please help

Old Sep 5, 2009, 08:27 PM
Sokos6

3 posts · Sep 2009
can someone please help me? I need some coaching, advice and guidance with my wordpress blog. Currently, I am trying to put my own image for the header. I have a ton of other things I need to do though, and this blog means the world to me. I am having MAJOR difficulties because I am in the United States Navy, and my leave time to complete this is limited. I will immediately donate $20 if someone could please dedicate a bit of time, maybe an hour, probably less, to help me out. Thank you!

Will
Old Sep 5, 2009, 08:41 PM
Sokos6

3 posts · Sep 2009
Not sure where else to post to get help. Anyone out there?
Old Sep 5, 2009, 08:57 PM
Sokos6

3 posts · Sep 2009
Ok, figured it out. Still could use some focused help for 30 min or so. Willing to donate for your time. not sure if anyone is on here though. Bummer
Old Sep 5, 2009, 09:09 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You must Ftp the image to the wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/headed folder and delete the other images there