Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Languages & Translations »

multilingual site shows the two titles on all the posts

Old Sep 1, 2009, 09:31 AM
mlluch

12 posts · Jul 2009
Hi,

I have a multilingual site (English, spanish) I am using plugin "qtranslate". On every post and/or new page I insert the Spanish and English titles. Onthe Athahualpa options: "body title single page" and "Body title multi post pages" appears both titles (English and Spanish) as example "<!--:en-->About<!--:--><!--:es-->Acerca de <!--:-->"
I check "Check to NOT display the Body Title on Single Post or Static Pages" option but still the two title appear on the page.

If I delete manually the body title on single and multi page, in that case it only appears English or Spanish (depending on the languaged chosen) but when you go to edit again the page the body title on single and multi page are updated automatically and will display both titles again. Summarizing, I have to delete manually the "body title for single and multi page" every time I update the page.

Is there a way for not displaying both titles without having to delete it manually every time you update the post of the page?

thanks
mll
Old May 8, 2010, 04:47 PM
inkan

22 posts · Dec 2009
Jönköping, Sweden
Send a message via Skype™ to inkan
Hi!
I had the same problem using qTranslate and Ataualpa. Upgrading to 3.4.8 seam to have helped to remove that problem though.
:D

Thanks!!!