Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

How to use Landing Page & Blog Together and Problem with "Landing Sites Plugin"

Old Aug 16, 2009, 10:54 AM
SCLove

26 posts · Apr 2009
Still in the learning curve, so please forgive some probably elementary questions:

1. I just activated the "Landing Sites Plugin" and do not see anywhere where we can use settings to tie in my posts to my Landing Page (as is its purpose). I did add the extra code to the Index and still don't find anything. Is there another plugin that's better?

2. One the reasons I wanted to use the above Plugin is that when I set the Reading button to make the LP the front page, I don't see a way to make the blog visible too. How do I do this?

3. Also, is there a better suggestion than Contact Form 7to use as a sign in for my landing Page or is that the best?

4. When I set my Landing Page as the First Page (Static) how does one view the blog when the url becomes just that Landing Page? Can't be one or the other, can it?

Please reply in 1-2-3 step terms for a beginner.

Thank you!
Old Aug 21, 2009, 04:37 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Have you looked at the plugin's site for a forum that may have the answers for those questions?