Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Marketplace » Customization, Design, Programming... »

Blog design help

Old Aug 10, 2009, 10:52 AM
ldsmedia

69 posts · May 2009
Ohio USA
Send a message via Skype™ to ldsmedia
Well I see that there are two requests for help, but no one offering to accept the jobs. So let's see if I have any luck.

Can someone design a financial site for me. I don't like rent a coder or those other sites. I want someone who sticks around and want a good reputation.
Old Aug 10, 2009, 03:57 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
idsmedia, send me a PM with more details I may be interested.
Old Aug 16, 2009, 04:23 PM
Laurent_13

1 posts · Aug 2009
Hi,

In this "Blog Design" subject, I want to know how to place a picture instead of the title of the blog...

That's all.

Thanks a lot,

Laurent
Old Aug 18, 2009, 06:39 PM
ldsmedia

69 posts · May 2009
Ohio USA
Well juggle dad didn't want to do non-techie work.

Any one else interested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldsmedia
Well I see that there are two requests for help, but no one offering to accept the jobs. So let's see if I have any luck.

Can someone design a financial site for me. I don't like rent a coder or those other sites. I want someone who sticks around and want a good reputation.
Old Aug 18, 2009, 06:40 PM
ldsmedia

69 posts · May 2009
Ohio USA
Actually this is the marketplace to ask for someone to perform work for you. Not a answer and question section.

This might be already answered in another section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurent_13
Hi,

In this "Blog Design" subject, I want to know how to place a picture instead of the title of the blog...

That's all.

Thanks a lot,

Laurent
Old Sep 11, 2009, 01:50 AM
WordPressZen.com

28 posts · Aug 2009
Canada/Utah
If you haven't found someone yet, I'd be happy to bid for your project. I have build 20+ sites with WordPress and Atahualpa, and prior to that built sites with Dreamweaver for 8 years. PM me with your details.
Old Nov 16, 2009, 07:27 AM
gregsie74

1 posts · Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by WordPressZen.com
If you haven't found someone yet, I'd be happy to bid for your project. I have build 20+ sites with WordPress and Atahualpa, and prior to that built sites with Dreamweaver for 8 years. PM me with your details.
Channa

Please can you contact me at gregsie74@yahoo.com. Ive checked our your site - havent explored fully but it looks quite comprehensive. I was wondering - does it have any free tutorials on how to create a wordpress blog like this:

http://www.dogcrate.org.uk/

and how easy is it to create the above? Yes basically i want to create a blog that has affiliates only with one topic heading filled with affiliate ads,

Thanks

Greg
Old Nov 23, 2009, 01:41 PM
mrshannigan

6 posts · Apr 2009
Washington State, when I'm not traveling
I've built several atahualpa/wordpress sites, too. It's really easy to rearrange the site to look any way you want it, now with the custom extra sidebars, the power of this theme is even more amazing. I build all my sites with AHP and use it for my clients, too.
Old Dec 19, 2009, 10:10 AM
bondphil

1 posts · Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregsie74
Channa

Please can you contact me at gregsie74@yahoo.com. Ive checked our your site - havent explored fully but it looks quite comprehensive. I was wondering - does it have any free tutorials on how to create a wordpress blog like this:

http://www.dogcrate.org.uk/

and how easy is it to create the above? Yes basically i want to create a blog that has affiliates only with one topic heading filled with affiliate ads,

Thanks

Greg
It was very easy to create the Dog Crate site as it's my site. The theme is the best that I have found as it is so easy to customise makin it look less like a blog and more like a website.

Some of my others sites using the theme are:
Puppy Pen
Cat Carrier
Cat Scratching Post
Automatic Cat Feeder

If you'd like me to give you a few pointers on how to use/customise the theme then let me know via PM as I'd be happy to help.
Old Dec 26, 2009, 12:16 PM
Dani808

22 posts · Dec 2009
Hawaii
Use Juggledad, he has been helping me with all my sites.
Old Jan 5, 2010, 07:59 AM
kreodig

2 posts · Jan 2010
I can offer their services to help than I can. Here is an example of my work, a simple site about the puppy health. Wordpress used not as a blog, but as a mini website. If you need such a solution, write PM.
Old Feb 1, 2010, 05:43 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I'm closing tis thread since the original poster hasn't been on the forum since Sept 09