Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

I wish that I could donate more...the best theme in cyberspace.

Old Jul 28, 2009, 05:07 AM
dee

14 posts · Jul 2009
Maryland
I absolutely love my new theme! I know that I would not have been able to find a quality theme w/a moderator who actually respond to questions. I donate a couple of pennies and I hope that I am able to donate more in the future as my pocketbook coins grew. I am still trying to figure out a few things like adding images or the best plugin to display galleries of images. But in the meantime I am quite please with the new theme and I look forward to continuing to use it in the future. I am going to write a blog post linking it back to this forum. Your theme was the best kept secret until I stumbled across it on the internet purely by accident. I did not know it existed. Had it not been for my theme going through its hormonal changes because of the update to Wordpress P 2.8.2 I would have been stuck with the same old theme with no options to change anything.

Thanks for sharing your gifts, skills and your knowledge willingly with thephotographer4you. May you continue to be bless with abundance and may you have long life and prosperity. Have a great day and thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to answer my questions!

Dee
http://thephotographer4you.com
Old Aug 6, 2009, 12:19 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Thank you for the kind words, Dee.
Old Aug 6, 2009, 02:03 PM
jim

50 posts · Mar 2009
I am sure you speak for a lot of us Dee with your generous, heart warming words. I for one would never have got this far into developing my own website without the ingenious wizardry of the Theme and the ready and patient support i have received from Flynn, Juggledad and others along the way.
It feels good to be a part of Atahualpa.