Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Layout height /table height

Old Jul 20, 2009, 01:52 PM
evolva

3 posts · Jul 2009
im trying to set a custom height to the tables that are used in the page center area, and used in the right sidebar.

TD#layout
TD#middle
TD#right

im trying to get the tables to change the height depending on the amount of text that is in the tables.
when there is not any text in the page the whole page shouldnt be so large in height, i can change the height of the container div , but thats not what i need.

plz! help me out!
Old Jul 20, 2009, 03:47 PM
evolva

3 posts · Jul 2009
never mind, i resetted the theme and then it worked.