Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

Put Number of Comments Inside an Icon?

Old Jul 16, 2009, 04:47 PM
NealSchaffer

6 posts · Jun 2009
I have been working on customizing my site and have been quite happy with the amount of customization that has been possible with the Comments section. Ideally, I like would like to display the number of contents not next to an icon, but inside one like you see here:

http://www.web-strategist.com/blog/ (this is NOT my site nor is using this theme)

Is there a painless way to do this with Atahualpa? Or would this be a feature request for your next version?

Looking forward to your help when you have the chance.

Best regards,
Neal Schaffer