Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Seeing "undefined constant gallery_styles" warning in page display

Old Dec 27, 2019, 08:16 AM
bhollings

1 posts · Dec 2019
I am running Atahualpa 3.5.3 on an older site, and the following error now always appears at the top of the main page on the website (there is only one static page on this site):

Warning: Use of undefined constant gallery_styles - assumed 'gallery_styles' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/29/d282705311/htdocs/wp-content/themes/atahualpa353/functions.php on line 154

This is a relatively recent development. It did not do this before and nothing has been changed on the site content or theme settings. However...it is likely that the underlying version of PHP has been upgraded since this site was created.
Old Dec 27, 2019, 08:57 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The last version of Atahualpa is 3.7.24

Version 3.5.3 was released on Sep 25, 2010 - over 9 years ago.

I would suggest making a full backup of the site and then upgrading to version 3.7.24 (which was released May 30, 2015 making it over 4 years old)

Atahualpa is no longer being updated because of rule changes back n 2015 by the theme review team. To make the changes they insist on would mean a total rewrite of the theme and the developer (Flynn) has chosen not to do that.