Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

ZipPay or Zip Pay - how to add to Atahualpa

Old Jan 3, 2019, 04:00 AM
stevinoz

61 posts · Sep 2012
Send a message via Skype™ to stevinoz
2 simple steps to add zip pay to your Atahualpa Themed site:

1. install the zip plugin to suit your shop plugin, for me was "Zip - Woocommerce" then activate.

2 install the "Root Element Defining line of code for the Zip JS Library" that you will need to get from zip, all you really need is the Merchant ID, put that big number in this Div replacing the # <div data-zm-merchant="#" data-env="production"> then add to your Atahualpa Theme Options/Style and edit Footer/Footer Content/ where the copyright is along with the privacy policy page %page-657% (whatever post number that page is).

DO NOT LET THEM EDIT YOUR PHP CODE! or they will break your site, they edit the header.php in the theme which will stop the theme from working properly, after that they don't have enough access to fix it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	atahualpa-theme-zip-addition.jpg
Views:	1190
Size:	211.0 KB
ID:	2815