Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Other BFA WordPress Themes »

repeating background image not showing up in my underscores.me

Old Nov 10, 2016, 07:46 AM
cmpx23

1 posts · Nov 2016
Good morning,

I'm new to the forum. Long story short, I got ripped off by a webdesign company and now I'm trying to put my site together from what I have saved/backed up, I imported it to a godaddy wordpress hosting and I think I have it up and running but I seem to have some images missing in some pages but not in others (my home page). Certain pages (Home page) my background image shows but when I click a product and it takes me to a product page I do not have the background image like I use to. I'm not a webdesigner/builder but I manage to learn many things along the way. Can someone please help?
Old Nov 10, 2016, 09:08 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
These forums are for users of the Atahualpa and Montezuma themes not for questions about migrating sites.

You should go post your question on the WordPress.org support forum.