Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Background/margin color

Old Sep 23, 2016, 11:28 AM
sonya

16 posts · Jun 2009
Austin, TX
Hi,

My site is http://spacewiseorganizing.com. I am trying to make the site be full width, fluid to whatever computer or device is using it, or change the margin color to white rather than the blue I used. I can't figure out how to access margin color. I tried to update the site to the new version of atahualpa today and it removed my header and so much of my formatting, so I'm trying to make the changes in my current version 3.7.12. Thank you!!!
Old Sep 23, 2016, 02:07 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
In 3.7.24, there was a wordpress theme reqirement that caused the sidebar issue. You can just drag your widgets back in and you will be set from now on.

As for trying to fix stuff in 3.7.12 - good luck, that version was released in April of 2013 and as fara as I'm concerned, it is no longer supported.

If you upgrade to 3.7.24 feel free to ask questions and I'll see what I can do to help.