Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme » Languages & Translations »

I am trying to find a solution to convert a website from one language to 2 langauges

Old Apr 25, 2016, 02:44 PM
Italian-Playa-del-Rey

1 posts · Apr 2016
Playa del Rey, CA
My client has been considering adding multiple language versions of the site that is now only in english, I am using the wp theme --------------, the site is very simple, it's an Italian Restaurant

Does anyone know this theme? is there an efficient way to create multiple language versions without creating confusion?

Thank you,

Last edited by juggledad; Apr 25, 2016 at 05:31 PM.
Old Apr 25, 2016, 05:31 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
While I'd like to help, this forum is for the theme Montezuma - you should go ask the author of your theme.