Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Remove white bar between slider on the header right-side-bar and header menu

Old Apr 4, 2016, 07:40 AM
WLEXT

2 posts · Apr 2016
Hello,

I need to remove the white bar you see here
Code:
http://i.imgur.com/AdNfypw.jpg
It's between the header right-side-bar and the header menu.
I tried to follow articles I found here but I could not solve it as I'm not experienced with coding stuff & I'm not sure if my problem is similar.
I'm using "Meta Slider" in that slider adding a widget with that slider in the header right side bar and my theme is "ColorMag"

I would be grateful for any help & if it is alright try to be thorough as I'm new to these stuff.
Thank you.
Old Apr 4, 2016, 08:25 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I'd love to help, but this forum is for the Atahualpa and Montezuma themes. I'd suggest contacting the author of your theme.
Old Apr 4, 2016, 08:37 AM
WLEXT

2 posts · Apr 2016
Oh sorry, I don't know why I thought this forum was a general WordPress theme forum, thanks though, I will try to contact the author of my theme.