Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Text colour not correct after I changed it.

Old Feb 26, 2016, 02:35 PM
misangela

14 posts · Sep 2009
Atahualpa 3.7.12

I changed the text colours for the tagline, links and widgets. Links changed, but nothing else did.

I've logged in and out. I've turned off plugins, I've tried several browsers and had others check and still the widgets and tagline remain blue.

??

Can you guys help me out?

misangela.com

Thanks!
Angela
Old Feb 26, 2016, 03:00 PM
misangela

14 posts · Sep 2009
Hey! Found it! There are several spots to change text colours... The ones I missed were buried in CSS.

So: don't forget to THOROUGHLY read the css on the config pages!