Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] disable sidebar on certain pages

Build custom WP THEMES, without
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Jul 9, 2009, 07:35 AM
4 posts · Jul 2009

whith my other themes, I was able to disable the sidebar on certain pages (like the forum) by editing the page.php:

PHP Code:
<?php if(!is_page('forum')) {
But Atahualpe doesn't use the page.php and a egrep for get_sidebar was not really helpful ...

Can anyone point me to the right direction?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Old Jul 9, 2009, 07:40 AM
4 posts · Jul 2009
ignore that, found it while searchig ... puhh, will take me some time to understand all the changes with that theme, but it's great.
Old Jul 9, 2009, 07:56 AM
22,936 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.10.1 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
For others reading this see ATO->Sidebars for options to display and not display the sidebars on certian pages
"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin
Juggledad | Forum Moderator/Support