Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

How To Change Post/Page Title Color in Atahualpa Theme

Old Mar 6, 2015, 03:55 PM
weesparra

4 posts · Mar 2015
Hi, please can someone help me. I have been trying to change the text color in my post/page titles, but unfortunately everything I have tried so far has failed.
I have been searching online for how to do this and a few suggestions were found but did not fix the problem for me. Everything I tried does not work, so now completely confused.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Mark
Old Mar 6, 2015, 04:30 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
did you look thru the theme options?
Old Mar 6, 2015, 08:12 PM
weesparra

4 posts · Mar 2015
Hi, juggledad, thanks for your reply.
I have tried going into the theme options and even tried some of the fixes you mention in some of your other thread posts and none seem to work for me.
I hace tried going through wordpress.org as well but no luck.
Old Mar 7, 2015, 01:38 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
What is the url?
Exactly what did you try? (ie ' I went to xxxxx option and set it to yyyyyyy)
Old Mar 7, 2015, 04:40 PM
weesparra

4 posts · Mar 2015
Hi juggledad, managed to work it out.
In the Style Posts and Pages section, scrolling down to Header Box Text, I had not put anything in there. So I typed in color code and it worked. I just could not figure it out as I am new to Atahualpa.

Juggledad, I have another issue, I have been trying to put a background image inside a widget in my rhs sidebar, but cannot find enough info on how to actually do this. I have searched high and low, have found somethings closely related, but not enough info for a newbie like myself. My aim is to put an opt in form on top of this background image, but also not sure how to do this either.
Please can you put an end to my misery and help me to understand how this can be achieved.
If required, I can give you access to my blog which is currently under construction.
Here is a similar site with opt in on rhs side bar which I would like to mimic with my own image.
http://www.tiptopmarketer.com
Many thanks for your help, really appreciated.
Mark
Old Mar 8, 2015, 08:26 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Uses code inspector (or look at the source of the page) to find the ID or class used for the widget, then add a background image to the html element.

You can use google to find the syntax for css background image.
Old Mar 10, 2015, 03:19 AM
weesparra

4 posts · Mar 2015
Thanks Juggledad, I will try this over the weekend as I have a lot on this week.
Will let you know the outcome.
Many thanks,
Mark