Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Image gallery broken

Old Nov 5, 2014, 05:09 AM
VinnitU

8 posts · Dec 2013
Thanks for a great theme!
1) Unfortunately, I cannot go to the bytesforall.com Support Forum. The site gives an error: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
But bytesforall.com site opens through an anonymous proxy server.
2) When I upgraded theme from version 1.2.2 to version 1.2.3 or 1.2.4 Image Gallery stopped working. I could not understand why. Help me, please.
Version 1.2.2: http://www.barcelona-trip.ru/sagrada-familiya-rus/
Version 1.2.4: http://www.barcelona-trip.com/sagrada-familia/

thanks in advance!
Victor

Last edited by lmilesw; Nov 5, 2014 at 08:37 AM.
Old Nov 5, 2014, 08:38 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What gallery isn't working? I see images on your site.
Old Nov 5, 2014, 07:36 PM
CrouchingBruin

299 posts · Aug 2010
Santa Monica, CA
I think the problem is when you click on an individual image, all you see is a number one and a period, i.e., a list item. Doing a "view source" on the attachment page shows an incomplete HTML document that ends like this:
Code:
<body class="attachment single single-attachment postid-458 attachmentid-458 attachment-jpeg">

<ol><li class="bc-home"><a href="http://www.barcelona-trip.com">&nbsp;</a></li>
Victor, have you tried disabling all of your plugins to see if you get the same behavior?
Old Nov 6, 2014, 10:44 AM
VinnitU

8 posts · Dec 2013
CrouchingBruin, yeah, right.
After clicking on a thumbnail instead of a pop-up window with a picture opens a blank page with a "1."
I disabled all the plugins, but it does not change the situation, unfortunately. ((
Old Nov 6, 2014, 10:46 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Ok, I've recreated this, there is an error occurring when the gallery setting 'Link TO' is set to 'None'

I'll take a look to see what changed and come up with a fix.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 12:47 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
@VinnitU - could you go to MTO->Sub Template->header.php and remove teh last part which is
HTML Code:
<div id="breadcrumbs1-bg">
	<nav id="breadcrumbs1" class="breadcrumbs lw">
		<?php bfa_breadcrumbs( 'breadcrumbs1' ); ?>
	</nav>
</div>
and see if it works.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 02:52 PM
VinnitU

8 posts · Dec 2013
CrouchingBruin, yes, it is correct.
A blank page with a "1." instead of a pop-up window with a picture opens after clicking on a thumbnail.
I disabled all the plugins, but it does not change the situation, unfortunately.
Sorry for delay with reply - I have a problem with entering to this forum (I am able to enter to the forum only via an anonim proxy server).

juggledad - I did remove that fragment you had advised me to. Could you, please, have a look at the result (but it is not a pop-up window; it opens the picture on the new page):

Thank you for help for support!
Old Nov 6, 2014, 02:57 PM
VinnitU

8 posts · Dec 2013
http://www.barcelona-trip.com/sagrada-familia/
Old Nov 7, 2014, 03:44 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
to fix this so you get the lightbox back edit post_gallery_filter.php and change line 3 from
HTML Code:
//add_filter( 'post_gallery', 'bfa_post_gallery_filter', 10, 2 );
to
HTML Code:
add_filter( 'post_gallery', 'bfa_post_gallery_filter', 10, 2 );
and see if that fixes it for you.

Note: the breadcrumb code is still an issue I am looking into.
Old Nov 7, 2014, 04:20 AM
VinnitU

8 posts · Dec 2013
juggledad - I did change that fragment you had advised me to, but it did not change situation - it is not a lightbox; it opens the picture on the new page

Old Nov 7, 2014, 05:07 AM
VinnitU

8 posts · Dec 2013
juggledad -
Lightbox is working! I dont know why, but 10 minutes after I made changes to the file, Lightbox has earned! Hooray!

Old Nov 7, 2014, 07:54 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
You have a caching plugin active which is why it took time to show up