Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Logo image - width and height attributes

Old Sep 21, 2014, 06:27 PM
cefiar

24 posts · Jun 2014
Melbourne, Australia
I was trying to see if there was a way to add width and height attributes to the logo image (so that the browser knows the layout and can get on with rendering the page).

I stumbled across this, so thought I'd post it as it might help someone else:

You can edit the Show Logo Image? field of the Atahualpa Style & edit HEADER AREA section of the Atahualpa theme options to include these:

eg: If your logo is called logo.png and it's 139px width and 125 px high, you can put the following in the field:

Code:
logo.png" width="139" height="125
And then Save.

Notes:
  1. Make sure to leave off that last quote, as Atahualpa will add one automatically.
  2. The field will only show the filename once refreshed, but inspection of the HTML page source will show the that the width and height tags are there.
  3. This should work for any tags you might want to add to the image.