Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Remove grey border around images

Old Sep 12, 2014, 05:04 AM
Margaux

5 posts · Sep 2014
How do you remove the grey border (on the home page) around images in the Montezuma theme? I've just loaded an image in a text widget in the sidebar and I don't want the thick grey border around it. Likewise there is a single line border around images on other pages that I'd like to remove too. Really don't know how to sort this, so any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Old Sep 12, 2014, 05:56 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The way to figure this out is install teh extension 'FireBug' in your FireFox browser. Next view the page and tehn using the EXAMINE tool in FireBug, look at teh element on the page and view the CSS. You can shut off various parts of the CSS till you see what is effecting it.

With that information you can either create a new CSS selector and rule(s) to fix what you want or change the CSS that exists in the theme options.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 08:09 AM
Margaux

5 posts · Sep 2014
What if I don't use Firefox and only use Chrome? Does that make a difference?
Old Sep 12, 2014, 10:25 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
I believe chrome has a code examiner. Try doing a google search.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 12:51 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
it has to do with the .post-thumb border style.
Old Sep 15, 2014, 04:02 AM
Margaux

5 posts · Sep 2014
Thanks, will have a look