Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] favicon not showing up

Old Aug 9, 2014, 11:12 AM
nikflorida

16 posts · Feb 2010
Charlotte, NC
Send a message via AIM to nikflorida Send a message via Yahoo to nikflorida
WP 3.9.2
ATA 3.7.15
http://rhoverstocks.com

I have uploaded a favicon to /themes/atahualpa/images/favicon (and emptied the directory of all other files) and specified the file name correctly in the theme settings. It will not show up.

I've read several similar threads for earlier versions of ATA, and attempted to apply several different "bug fixes" as advised in this forum, but to no avail. Please advise.
Old Aug 9, 2014, 12:26 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Go to ATO->image location and make sure you follow the directions
Old Aug 9, 2014, 01:16 PM
nikflorida

16 posts · Feb 2010
Charlotte, NC
Send a message via AIM to nikflorida Send a message via Yahoo to nikflorida
I didn't make any changes to the defaults on the "image location" page... but "saved" it (with the relative path listed as "atahualpa" so that the defaults would work) and it works now. Thanks.