Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Navigation only partly working

Old Jul 16, 2014, 02:04 PM
gr870sfunk

110 posts · Mar 2011
Montgomery, AL
This is a really weird problem and one I have not run into before.

The links in the last half of my nav aren't working.
http://www.alrba.org/

If you will notice, nothing after the menu item "Alabama Roadbuilder" works. "Resources" should have a dropdown with 8 options, while "RoadPAC" and "Contact" should just be normal links.

I've looked at the code and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the it. I haven't done anything to the menu in over a year and the only edits i've done have been to links on the homepage.

If you need login info, just let me know! Thanks!
Old Jul 16, 2014, 02:24 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You have some flash object that sits on top of the right half of th screen with a z-index of 9999 so it virtually covers the menus.
Old Jul 16, 2014, 02:48 PM
gr870sfunk

110 posts · Mar 2011
Montgomery, AL
It that damn page corner advertisement. I hate it.

I will talk to their developers and get them to fix it.

Thanks!