Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

Changing Comment Subscribe Text Color

Old Jun 12, 2014, 12:42 PM
SigWS

29 posts · Sep 2012
For the life of me I can't figure this one out.

I've been up and down the ATO> Config Comments section
I've tried all the different CSS hooks in CSS inserts I can come up with

I can't seem to change the text color of: "Notify me of follow-up comments via email" and "Notify me of new posts via email"

I am using the jetpack enhanced comments.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Old Jun 12, 2014, 12:48 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
It's probably in the css controlled by jet pack. You'll need to use a code editor to find out.

Last edited by juggledad; Jun 12, 2014 at 01:34 PM.
Old Jun 12, 2014, 01:00 PM
SigWS

29 posts · Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
It's probably in the css controlled by jet pack. You'll need to use a code editor to find out.
Ahh, I thought this was a standard wordpress feature. Will look at it that way.

Last edited by juggledad; Jun 12, 2014 at 01:34 PM.