Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Display page navigation even for single page query results

Old Mar 18, 2014, 01:15 AM
Michael4fm

38 posts · Nov 2011
Manchester, UK
I'll probably kick myself when someone tells me, but how do I display the 'page nav' bar (e.g. the 1,2,3,4,etc. here: http://s-t-u-f-f.net/category/c-fn-word/ ), even if a result set only fills one page (e.g. such as is here: http://s-t-u-f-f.net/category/c-i/c-i-s/60-2/ )?

I've tried playing around with content_nav.php but either I'm looking in the wrong place or doing the wrong things.
Old Mar 18, 2014, 01:38 AM
Michael4fm

38 posts · Nov 2011
Manchester, UK
Oops, seems I probably WAS looking in the right place ... I just didn't take into account I'd defined a different page nav format for the type of items I was playing with. Changing max_num_pages from '1' to '0' does make the 'underline' at least show on single page results, but there are no tabs. (Usually shows 'Previous', '1', '2', '3', etc., 'Next' -> I'm trying to get it to show 'Previous', '1', 'Next', although [should be] all be greyed out. Any suggestions on how to achieve that?

Last edited by Michael4fm; Mar 18, 2014 at 01:41 AM.