Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Footer (Full Width)

Old Mar 5, 2014, 08:12 AM
billybatz9

38 posts · Jan 2013
Is there a way that I can have the footer be the full width of the page. I have a fixed with for theme though. I just want the footer to be full width. Is this possible?
Old Mar 5, 2014, 09:13 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
In version 3.7.13 there are options in the theme setting to set the header and/or footer to full width. There is also a How-To somewhere on the forum as well for doing this. Not sure where.