Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Can Not Update Header Images

Old Feb 20, 2014, 06:22 PM
glenn@glennstewart.org

1 posts · Jan 2014
North East
I cannot update the header images in my ATA theme. In fact, I can remove the images from the "image location" and they still display.

I am using wp-content/ata-images for my "image location".

It appears the images are in someway cached and the theme is pulling the images from the cache location. So even when the image is removed via FTP - the image is still displayed.

Any thoughts?

glenn

Last edited by lmilesw; Feb 21, 2014 at 07:55 AM.
Old Feb 20, 2014, 06:38 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) what is the url
2) do you have a caching iage active
3) make sure to do a 'SAVE' on the ATO->Image Location page