Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Gradient color over header image

Old Feb 11, 2014, 01:32 AM
freelancekonsulenten

45 posts · Oct 2009
Denmark
Is it possible to have the gradient color of this site www.cobento.dk run over the header image, instead of behind the header image?

Thank you.
Old Feb 11, 2014, 06:03 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You can't have a background color or gradient be over the content of the item the background is on. But I am not really sure what you are asking.