Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Post listed under categories not linking

Old Jan 24, 2014, 12:46 PM
yukoner

48 posts · Jan 2012
On my site, the results when clicking on the category menu show the beginning of the post text under the category, but not the heading and there is no link to the post itself.

Is there a setting somewhere I have changed or missed?

http://fromthineownwell.normhamilton...ry/why-to-read

Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 24, 2014, 01:19 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
why do you color the text white on a white background? It makes it hard to see
Old Jan 24, 2014, 01:59 PM
yukoner

48 posts · Jan 2012
Unfortunately you arrived in the middle of an Atahualpa update and the background and all images were still uploading.

The site is now quite visible
Old Jan 24, 2014, 02:25 PM
yukoner

48 posts · Jan 2012
I got it working. For some reason I had the HEADLINE Box: Text set to display:none;

Must have been something I was trying at an earlier date and then completely forgot about.

My apologies for taking up your time. Thanks.