Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

Problem with images and transferring from blogger

Old Sep 24, 2013, 12:58 PM
dirtandboogers

2 posts · Sep 2013
I'm in the process of moving my blog from Blogger to WP and know very little and am getting a bit frustrated with this one thing.

In the 2 years I've been blogging, I've written all my posts in Windows Live Writer so almost all of my images are stored on Picasa under Windows Live Writer, instead of my blog's name. I noticed that even though my images show up in the posts I imported to WP, only the images stored in my blog's folder in Picasa show up on excerpts and can be selected to be a feature image. I have over 4000 images stored in Picasa under WLW and only 58 under my blog's name! I need those images to work.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?
Old Sep 24, 2013, 01:40 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You might want posts this on Wordpress.org since it has nothing to do with the theme

Last edited by juggledad; Sep 24, 2013 at 01:59 PM.
Old Sep 24, 2013, 01:43 PM
dirtandboogers

2 posts · Sep 2013
Can do, sorry about that.