Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Logo disapears when header rotator is on.

Old Aug 21, 2013, 10:18 AM
studentofstone

30 posts · Nov 2010
I turned on the image rotation for the header and the logo that was on top of the image disappears on two of the three images in the rotation. help
wp 3.6; ata 3.7.12; vaporworldnwa.com
Old Aug 21, 2013, 10:48 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
It actually isn't there at all after initially showing. This has something to do with the script for the rotation and overlayed images won't show with rotation on. I either incorporate the image into each of the rotating images or add a New Widget Area in place of %image and use a different slider.