Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] jquery functions with Atahualpa (help)

Old Aug 15, 2013, 09:59 AM
weaponx

3 posts · Aug 2013
I have one jquery function for mouse movement - see it in action here.

I've put this code in g2.js file, and I've uploaded the file in atahualpa/js folder.

I'm trying to edit functions.php and I've tried to add 2 basic things:
Code:
wp_register_script ( 'g2', get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/js/g2.js', array( 'jquery' ), '', true );
wp_enqueue_script ( 'g2' );
and
Code:
add_action('g2', get_stylesheet_directory() . '/js/g2.js');
neither one won't work.

Can you please help me with this?
Old Aug 15, 2013, 10:08 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Instead of editing Atahualpa's function.php try using this plugin. It has worked for me multiple times.
Old Aug 15, 2013, 11:08 AM
weaponx

3 posts · Aug 2013
I've tried this plugin and I still can't get this function to work. I'm probably doing something wrong.

Can you (or anybody) please get this function to work on your test site / page and share the solution (with or without this plugin)?
This would mean a lot to me.
Old Aug 15, 2013, 03:23 PM
weaponx

3 posts · Aug 2013
I've finally found the complete solution which actually works - see it here.

solved.