Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Problem with header image being different widths

Old Aug 6, 2013, 05:58 PM
Jluoh

2 posts · Aug 2013
Hi all, I would appreciate much help! I am using Atahualpa and the header image is completely normal (99% width) on 2 of the pages on the site and completely off on the other pages. However, when I checked the comparison of the codes, they are the same. Could anyone let me know how to fix that? I sincerely thank you!

My page in construction, in which I will allow to stay open for the next 24 hours is: www.big-2014.com
The "Welcome" and "Call for Abstract" page are normal, but for the other pages the header's width is off!
Old Aug 6, 2013, 08:40 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The pages all look fine to me. The two you mention are longer so the scroll bars show. Is that what you are talking about?
Old Aug 6, 2013, 11:14 PM
Jluoh

2 posts · Aug 2013
Thank you lmilesw for looking at the page. Well, in the other pages, the whole header image is less wide and so the blue part with "BiG 2014" runs over and is not coordinated with the columns underneath.

Would it be a browser problem?
Old Aug 7, 2013, 03:58 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Please include a screen shot of a good and bad page and point to the issue
Old Aug 7, 2013, 07:54 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
In order to have the header "line up" with the sidebar all the time you will need to set the site to a fixed width.