Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] How to Wrap Headline, Post, and Footer in Dotted Border

Old Jul 28, 2013, 03:06 PM
Tommy Boy

2 posts · Jul 2013
Hello:

I'm trying to wrap a border around the post, the Headline, and the Footer. I figured out how to put a border around the post, but the headline and footer are a mystery. I'm basically trying to get my new blog to have the look and feel of someone else's old blog. I've attached an image of what I'm trying to do. Also, I'm using Atahualpa 3.7.12. My site is www.classicalguy.com

Thanks,
Tom
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	girlwonder.jpg
Views:	1805
Size:	215.3 KB
ID:	2383  
Old Jul 28, 2013, 03:39 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Look at the 'style POST & PAGES' theme options
The blue area is what each section will effect
Old Jul 28, 2013, 07:06 PM
Tommy Boy

2 posts · Jul 2013
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I took a closer look at the "style POSTS & PAGES" area and figured it out.