Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

Remove Border When TextArea's selected

Old Jul 24, 2013, 02:08 PM
theadventurebite

136 posts · May 2010
I'm not really sure which category this should go in.

I'm having trouble figuring out how to turn off the orange/tanish border that shows up whenever you select a text box to start typing in.

http://theadventurebite.com/more-info/contact-us/

I would also like the background color to change to grey while you are typing in these fields instead of blue.

I can see that it is an image to start with for the background with my Inspect Element option but I can't seem to find the textarea option in any of the CSS files or the add CSS area.

Help?
Old Jul 24, 2013, 03:02 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
looks like you are using contact form 7 - you should ask the author of that plugin?
Old Jul 24, 2013, 03:23 PM
theadventurebite

136 posts · May 2010
It's not from the plugin....its sitewide from what I can see. The comment area at bottom of posts and the email sign up fields do the same thing. I only used that page because it was easy to see it.
Old Jul 24, 2013, 03:35 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Look in the "Style Forms" section of the theme options.
Old Jul 24, 2013, 09:23 PM
theadventurebite

136 posts · May 2010
Was able to get the background color changed in there but still can't get rid of the pesky border??
Old Jul 24, 2013, 09:37 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Use a code inspector like Firebug to determine the selector then use CSS to get rid of what you want to. That box is made up of a background image and a border so you may have to play a bit to get the results you want.