Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] How to Insert? here is the situation.

Old Jul 13, 2013, 09:22 AM
hackavinash

15 posts · Jul 2013
Hello everyone,
My m getting stuck on it...How can I insert these four social buttons in breadcrumbs right hand side space?
these four buttons are from FLARE widget that i installed..

Last edited by hackavinash; Jul 14, 2013 at 01:43 AM.
Old Jul 13, 2013, 07:01 PM
jerryc

367 posts · Oct 2012
Florida
There are many ways, but one of the easiest is to set them to display:inline.
Old Jul 14, 2013, 01:35 AM
hackavinash

15 posts · Jul 2013
I got it....
Old Jul 14, 2013, 02:14 AM
CrouchingBruin

299 posts · Aug 2010
Santa Monica, CA
I would use JavaScript to move the Flare DIV inside the breadcrumb div, then apply CSS rules to pretty it up.

Go to Appearance > Montezuma Options > Head > Insert Code and insert this code into the Bottom field:
Code:
<script>
jQuery(document).ready(function($){

$("#breadcrumbs1").after($(".flare-horizontal"));

}); 
</script>
The jQuery ready function will execute after the document has loaded. The one line of code inside the function will take the horizontal Flare DIV and insert it after the breadcrumbs1 DIV (which is inside the breadcrumbs1-bg DIV).

Then, as JerryC mentioned above, you'll need to apply some CSS rules to make the DIVs inline-block so they'll sit on the same line.
Old Jul 15, 2013, 02:20 PM
hackavinash

15 posts · Jul 2013
Thanks I Got it!....

but I thought there is also an alternative way other than flare buttons...
what I did is that I inserted linked images in bread crumbs 's <div > which I found in header sub template...

its more customizable than this widget..
hope this help others!