Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Languages & Translations »

Atahualpa 3.7.12 - WPML 2.9

Old Jul 10, 2013, 10:10 AM
Internetfoto

3 posts · Jul 2013
Stockholm
Hello, my name is Patric
Atahualpa is a very great theme and I have use it for a while now and I am very satisfied with the theme But when I use WPML and want to change languages the permalink donīt work and I have spend so many hours to find that answer, but I donīt. So I contacted WPML support and was very kindly and tryed to help me and they ask me if I even could ask Theme author if they could help me after I tryed to do the thing WPML say to me to do and the problems still be there. The thing WPML support inform to me to do was:

"I think that there is something in the theme that is changing the permalinks. Let's try to do 2 quick tests:

- Go to WPML > Support
- Click in the Troubleshooting link
- On Clean Up section execute "Remove Ghost Entries" and "Set Language Information"

This procedure will fix the language information, check the site now.

If the problem isn't solved let's see if there is a compatibility problem between the current theme and WPML:

- Select a default Wordpress theme and test.

If it is solved, so you should contact the author of the theme to know how procedure of him is breaking / editing the permalinks."

A link for exampel is: http://www.internetfoto.se/villkor/?lang=en
When I change language to spanish or german the ?lang=en not changing and I could not get back to swedish language, but if I manually change en to es/de/se it works and find the translated sides.

So Atahualpa, do you have any tips of solutions on my permalink problem?
ps I also have a warning when I am in admin: the text is:
Warning: uasort() [function.uasort]: Array was modified by the user comparison function in
/www/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-theme.php on line 1172
/DS

Kindest regards
Patric L