Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Change font size on homepage/frontpage ONLY?

Old Jul 9, 2013, 04:26 AM
Danielwerner

94 posts · Jul 2009
Hi,

I'm using a two sidebar design on my frontpage, and a one siderbar design on the post/page pages. The only issue is that I have size 14 on the posts and it's the same on the front page which is a bit large (only excerpts are shown on the frontpage).

Can I change the font size for text and header for only the frontpage/homepage?

Thanks!
Old Jul 9, 2013, 05:00 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
sure, use the class's assigned to the <body...> statement as the high level CSS selector when crafting the CSS you want to use
Old Jul 9, 2013, 05:32 AM
Danielwerner

94 posts · Jul 2009
Hmm, sorry, didn't understand any of that. Could be a language barrier too.

As I understand it I must find the class for text and header for only the homepage? How do I find that? I searched and found some body-classes but they were the same for the text in the actual posts. If I knew just which class to create a css table for I could probably take it from there.

My site is http://collectorsedition.se/
Old Jul 9, 2013, 05:49 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) go view your home page
2) use the browsers 'view source' function to look at the source of the page
3) find the <body....> statement
4) look at the classes assigned to it