Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

"Leave A Comment" Text changing to "0 Comment"

Old Jun 9, 2013, 12:47 PM
EmptyMags

1 posts · May 2013
I have Atahualpa set so that the text should be "Leave a comment"

When the page first loads that is what it shows, but then seconds later it changes to "0 Comment" if no comment has been left.

I am not sure where the problem is. I am using Livefyre but did not see anything in its files that defined this.

Can anyone help?

Last edited by juggledad; Jun 9, 2013 at 01:20 PM.
Old Jun 9, 2013, 01:20 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Disable ALL plugins and see what happens. If the issue goes away, then add the plugins in one at a time till you find the culpret then contact the plugin author.