Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] cant remove UL stuff from share this

Old Jun 6, 2013, 04:06 PM
thynne.j1

7 posts · Feb 2013
Hi,

I have just turned on the sharing option from within the WP admin console to add the share menu to the bottom of each post.

this seems to be built using unordered lists and it is picking up the CSS defined for post and comments as set in the montezuma CSS. this means that it adds the arrow image and screws up the share menu. I can't for the life of me find the correct tag to be able to over-ride this and specify new settings for the UL for this part of the page

any help would be appreciated.

the site can be found at http://www.trinitycatholiccollege.org.uk/index.php if you're interested. excuse the front page though as this will be a custom build with various sliders and live news bits

thanks

James
Old Jun 6, 2013, 07:50 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
add the vollowing to the end of the various.css
HTML Code:
.sharedaddy i {
    background: none !important;
}
Old Jun 7, 2013, 12:55 AM