Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

integrating Buddypress Links properly

Old May 21, 2013, 06:35 AM
Geco

7 posts · May 2013
I installed the buddypress 1.7, it integrated well in my theme.
In addition, i installed the plugin "buddypress links", but this didn't integrate well.
If i go to the content site of this plugin, mtgeco.net/links/ , the content is displayed without the atahualpa's right sidebar and it has the left sidebar shown again under the content.
What may cause this conflict?

Last edited by Geco; May 21, 2013 at 06:45 AM.
Old May 21, 2013, 07:36 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
According to the BuddyPress Links page on wordpress.org it is only for BuddyPress versions 1.5 and 1.6 and shows as compatible up to WordPress 3.4.2