Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] horizontal page bar's sub menu background

Old May 11, 2013, 07:45 PM
Geco

7 posts · May 2013
Hello,

i tried a lot but i couldnt figure out, how to change the background of the horizontal page bar's sub menu ( class="rMenu-ver sub-menu") to transparent. I mean the white background in the vertical drop down box, that appears because of the assigned border-radius behind of each field .
--> look at www.mtgeco.net

Kind regards,
Geco

Last edited by Geco; May 11, 2013 at 07:49 PM.
Old May 12, 2013, 06:44 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
did you use Firebug to examine the parent and it's children to see all the CSS and id's and classes involved??
Old May 12, 2013, 08:01 AM
Geco

7 posts · May 2013
I used the default firefox inspector.
I solved my issue now, in finding the right place to change the color.
it was:

ul.rMenu ul
{
background-color: #fff;
}

i had to change to #transparent.

Thank you very much!