Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

create slider

Old May 5, 2013, 12:46 AM
ScalableSite

81 posts · Feb 2012
Just installed in Xampp, I have not figure every thing out.
How can I create a space between breadcrumb and post? which allows me to set up slider with thumbnails and description.
Old May 5, 2013, 05:18 AM
jerryc

367 posts · Oct 2012
Florida
Depending upon where you want it, you could put it at the bottom of your header or at the top of the main template. Read about virtual templates and subtemplates in the documentation.
Old May 5, 2013, 04:28 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What have you tried? Have you worked with Firebug or another code inspector to test possibilities? Learning how to use a tool like Firebug is absolutely imperative unless you want to rely on looking at source code and doing a lot of testing.
Old May 6, 2013, 05:21 AM
Tommyt

20 posts · Oct 2012
I would also like to know how to do this.

I have created a div inbetween the breadcrumbs and first post - I have then installed a slider plugin, but cant figure out how to use the shortcode outside of the loop?

Not really sure how to use virtual templates?

Tom