Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Tweaking the ata-round style?

Old May 3, 2013, 12:37 PM
sky captain

61 posts · Sep 2009
I'm using the round style (ata-round.txt) and I'm liking it so far.

There's some areas that I'm not used to styling, since they don't appear in the default style I'm used to.

A) The border around the header image.

B) The buffer between the header, menu, and center column.

C) The border around the menu drop-down.

See snapshot here:
http://nymodeltalent.com/main/images/atahualpa-snap.jpg

Can anyone tell me where to go to change the colors in those 3 areas? I'm hoping it's in the atahualpa theme options back end, not the php code.

Last edited by sky captain; May 3, 2013 at 12:47 PM.
Old May 3, 2013, 01:01 PM
sky captain

61 posts · Sep 2009
I found (B) was the background color under Style & Configure Layout > Layout Container Style.
Old May 3, 2013, 02:36 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
check in the 'CSS Inserts'
Old May 6, 2013, 12:01 PM
sky captain

61 posts · Sep 2009
Thanks! Found it.