Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Menu Text/Hover Color Change with Header Image

Old May 1, 2013, 10:34 PM
NightOwl

16 posts · Jun 2011
Is there a way to link the menu text color and/or hover/visited color to a specific header image? On this site: http://www.squeegshotrodconnection.com there are several different logo color versions they'd like to use in the header images which will load randomly on each page click and ideally the menu text would change to match the logo color in each header image. Is this possible to link the menu text color to each header image?
Old May 2, 2013, 03:47 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
not easily, and not buit nto the theme. You might find a plugin or could possible do it with a jscript.
Let us know if you succeed and how you do it.
Old May 2, 2013, 10:39 AM
NightOwl

16 posts · Jun 2011
Thanks for the reply. I figured it woudn't be easy. Not sure if I even want to try and tackle it but if I do and succeed I'll post back here. Thanks again.