Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Side by side widgets in sidebar....doesn't work with specific ads?

Old Apr 23, 2013, 10:28 AM
theadventurebite

136 posts · May 2010
I have successfully had side by side widgets in my sidebar with no trouble. As you can see here:

theadventurebite.com/food

but when I add the javascript for the BlogHer ads to the top of both widget areas instead of displaying it at the top of the second column it drops the second ad all the way down below the first column.

I have to have them side by side in order to display both of them as they require above the fold placement.....but I can double my ad revenue if I can show both of them this way so I'm pretty motivated to figure it out

Thanks for any help!

Dani
Old Apr 23, 2013, 10:41 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Maybe fiddle with sidebar widths or the code for the ad. Hard to tell as this would require playing with the various possibilities.